FREE CE Credits Transcript Reporting Tool
Store your CE Credits all in one place with the CE Credit reporting tool. You can print your AWWA certificates, sorting by program or date range (goes back SEVEN years). You can even use the transcript as an official document!
To Access Your Transcript
- Log-in or register on the website. If you are having problems, please call 800.926.7337 or email Customer Service for assistance.
- Click “My Account”
- Click “My Transcript Information” (record maintained for seven years)
Transcript Contains Two Consolidated Records
CE Credits entered by AWWA
- Entered for trainings (conferences, webinars, seminars, eLearning).
- Yes or no in AWWA verified column on transcript indicates credit entered by AWWA
- AWWA can only verify credits entered by AWWA headquarters.
Customer-entered CE Credits
- Add CE Credits, PDHs and other credits awarded by AWWA’s Sections or non-AWWA HQ training.