Technical Committee Engagement
AWWA members are recognized globally for their industry expertise and their generosity in sharing that expertise for a better world through better water. AWWA members participate in committee activities, developing conference programs, writing technical manuals, developing standards, creating educational content and contributing to AWWA publications.
Committee members primarily interact through conference calls, emails, and face to face meetings at conferences and events. More information on volunteering for an AWWA committee.
The following committees are active in addressing groundwater issues:
- Groundwater Resource Committee
- Water Resources Planning and Management Committee
- Standards Committee on Wells
- Membrane Processes Committee
- Water Desalting Committee